Re: USF1 Web Site & Forum for 2013

<<

JJ Addison

League Veteran

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Otto Acosta wrote:Great work guys, all we need now is this:

http://liveracers.com/#/Views/LiveTiming/F1-SIM-RACER

Well not sure about that...but at least I now know where my ex teammate Dale Ballwig went..... :lol: Back in my early days in the USF1 He got pissed when I left our Red Bull Team to join Ruben at Jordan...... And then Im sure Ruben got pissed after I joined Jordan.... :lol: And never heard from Dale again.
Driver For Hire!
<<

Brandon Gant

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:56 pm

GOOD JOB GUYS
In it To Win it
<<

Brandon Gant

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:39 pm

I am working on a LiveRacers rF2 addition for our website. May move whoever is currently hosting our web stuff, all within Hostile. My server company. I have no idea who has our current hosting. JJ hasn't messaged me to meet yet, so we can switch the stuff over to my account.
In it To Win it
<<

JJ Addison

League Veteran

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Brandon Gant wrote:I am working on a LiveRacers rF2 addition for our website. May move whoever is currently hosting our web stuff, all within Hostile. My server company. I have no idea who has our current hosting. JJ hasn't messaged me to meet yet, so we can switch the stuff over to my account.

Seriously .......over 2 seasons I've been asking several to get ready for this. You BG have a last msg as of Nov. 21st. I gave up. I have given all the GoDaddy info to Deuce. So you sir need to get together with Deuce Sam Mat and however else. Its no matter to me where the USF1 goes as long has it goes somewhere and time is running out. You also have to re direct paypal payments which is also on godaddy account.
Driver For Hire!
<<

Brandon Gant

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:14 pm

JJ Addison wrote:
Brandon Gant wrote:I am working on a LiveRacers rF2 addition for our website. May move whoever is currently hosting our web stuff, all within Hostile. My server company. I have no idea who has our current hosting. JJ hasn't messaged me to meet yet, so we can switch the stuff over to my account.

Seriously .......over 2 seasons I've been asking several to get ready for this. You BG have a last msg as of Nov. 21st. I gave up. I have given all the GoDaddy info to Deuce. So you sir need to get together with Deuce Sam Mat and however else. Its no matter to me where the USF1 goes as long has it goes somewhere and time is running out. You also have to re direct paypal payments which is also on godaddy account.

Thx...... cya l8r ;)
In it To Win it
<<

Guimengo

League Rookie

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:14 am

Re: Re: USF1 Web Site & Forum for 2013

Has the Facebook group been removed? On the main page there is no link to FB on the icon.
Previous

Return to USF1 Web Site & Forum 2013