FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Coming Soon....

<<

Brandon Gant

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:43 am

Coming Soon....

Going to begin work on write-ups for our annual special events for all SRA leagues. Le Mans2.4, Indy, Nurburg2.4. Le Mans & Indy do well every year. I will look for more LMP cars to include. As of right now we only have a Porsche 919. Last year we had an Audi & Toyota, but testing needs to be done to see if there on level playing field. I doubt it due to being made by different people. There are whispers URD might release prototypes in the month of May, to join with the very good GTE cars we already have.

......For Some odd reason, Nurburgring just doesnt attract many pilots. But I will continue trying to promote. The last couple years we've had maybe 16 drivers total between the 2 races. lol. We may join someone elses event instead of trying to host our own here in SRa. With the ideas i have though, hoping this year the event may finally work. Race Start might be more european favored.

This summer I would like to branch out and create a couple Endurance teams. I've never personally run a Enduro or tried a driver swap. N. Litwhiler brought this to my attention last winter for us to get into, and i liked the idea. unfortunately he is no longer with us due to legal trouble. SimHQ/VEC are a couple leagues who hosts multiple hour Enduro's. Grab a GTE car, with custom paint. Unsure of a likely team name, but likely something to do with our simracealliance cause.

Look out for news. cya.
In it To Win it
<<

Juan Amaya

League Driver

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:08 am

Re: Coming Soon....

Sounds pretty good Brandon. Keep us posted.

Cheers, Juan
<<

tommiefrantz

League Rookie

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:00 pm

hey ya BG that sound like a great time. myself and think glen would be infor it also. Let us know
<<

Brandon Gant

Site Admin

Post Sun May 03, 2015 8:43 am

Over the Next 2 weeks I'll confirm race night for the Le Man 2.4 in June. I wanna see 30+ cars on grid for that race! ;)

We won't do Indy 500 until Summer.
In it To Win it

Return to Special Events: SRA 2012